I collect a few kinds of things.
One of my favorite places is the flea market. I like unique chairs. I’ve inherited Pyrex in Amish Butterprint and continued the collection. You’ll also find books. Many of them have found me when I needed them. The rest are likely from when I was left to my own devices at the bookstore. #sorrynotsorry
The main reason I wanted to put together a reading list was to help me remember I have things to read already. The full list will be on my Good Reads soon. 🙂
I love books!
I love how they look. I love the different ways to organize and display them. There are never enough shelves for them. I think the main reasons I don’t have more bookshelves are:
- I have a lot of books.
- I am not good at putting things back where they belong.
- Empty shelf space = Buy. More. Books.
Now for the reading lists! I promise they’re short.
Next Up Reading List – A short list of books I’m reading next. I swear. Stop distracting me with sales, Various Book Stores of America.
– Sunshine State by Sarah Gerard
– Naming the World edited by Bret Anthony Johnston
– My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
– Buffering by Hannah Hart
– Hemingway Didn’t Say That by Garson O’Toole
Read These Books List- Books I really like and think you’ll like too… if you’re into that sort of thing.
– One More Thing by B.J. Novak
– The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
– Grief is the Thing with Feathers by Max Porter
– Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
My Fave Classics – Basically what I read in high school that shaped my understanding of the world.
Tess of D’Ubervilles
The Great Gatsby
To Kill A Mockingbird
If you enjoy it: Do you find yourself, with enough time, thinking about your world like one of the characters? Do you follow authors or genres?
If you don’t enjoy it: How/When do you lose interest? What other hobbies do you have?